Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cool Find

Rimmel Cosmetics makes a black lipgloss!
How cool is that? An honest-to-god black, not a dark purple, that you can buy in a regular makeup & beauty store: I got mine at Ulta. Bought the last two...hopefully they'll get more soon.

I need to take some pictures soon and show it off, along with the eyebrow piercing I got for my last unmarried anniversary. And my vampire-black hair that is now almost back down to my waist for the first time in a couple years!

Mostly I'm just excited about that lipgloss right now. I wonder if they'll come out with a matching lipstick.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, really? It's hard to find a good black lipgloss outside of the Halloween season, and even then it's hard. I'm kinda excited. :)

    ReplyDelete