Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Scored a Salon Job!

Very soon I'll be wielding shears and color brush at a salon near you! Actually, it's only near you if you happen to be in Berkeley. But I DID get a salon job. I'm pretty excited, I'll be graduating from cosmetology school soon and I'm rather pleased to have a job right off the bat.

My new home is an Aveda salon & art gallery. Perfect pour moi.
I get to keep indulging my love for Aveda, and also be surrounded by cool artwork. 

Since I'm just out of school, I'm starting as a lowly assistant/junior stylist and it will take me about a year to work my way up to being a stylist (and then who knows how long before I become a senior stylist!) but it's worth it. Working in an awesome salon, getting to move back to Berkeley, getting to show my piercings and tattoos, and of course getting to do some cool hair. Exactly what I want :]

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy for you! I wish I could go back to Berkeley. I'm insanely jealous, to be honest. Haha! ^_^

    ReplyDelete