Monday, March 12, 2012

Modeling for Keira Grant & possibly a fashion show!

I had some fun last week posing for pictures with Oakland model and photographer Keira Grant.
Here's a couple:


I love these shoes. Anything that adds a lot of height to a 5'5" girl is good


Also I make a very good mental patient...and holy bats I had no idea I could still bend my legs like that


Wearing Alice & The Pirates

I am by no means a professional model but if people want to take my picture it's cool. And a friend tipped me off for doing a possible fashion show, so if I get that...I would absolutely love it! More exposure is one step closer to being on a horror show.

Good night my darklings and little bats ^^v^^

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. I agree with the "adding height" comment. I'm only 5'1", and so I try to wear platforms as much as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete